Recover the Economy, Make America Great Again.

Make America Great Again

Requiem for the American Dream I ran into an issue with a potential fundraiser the other day.  We were going to show a movie free of charge to raise some funds, but ran into an issue getting permission to do so and had to cancel.  As we were looking for a replacement, a friend suggested[…]

Democrat Votes Count

DeVos Candidate Mocks Democrats

“I want to share some “fun” facts with you. Republicans received an average of 74% of the total votes across the District! Leaving the Democrats with a lonely 26%.” Jason Wentworth, the DeVos sponsored Republican candidate for the 97th District has apparently returned from vacation and is back on the campaign trail.  Rather than humbly[…]

Republican Lincoln

Why are Republicans Supporting Robert Townsend?

I have a business in Au Gres. 85% of the people I vote for are Republican. Locally I vote more for the person than the party. From this article you sound more like a Republican than a Democrat. Think I need to know more about you. What do you plan on doing to help the 97th[…]

The Kingmakers

Kingmakers- the DeVos Family

Now Come the KINGMAKERS According to the local papers, the main candidates for the 97th District are me, Robert Townsend for team Democrat, and Jason Wentworth for team Republican. Looking at the race, the Republicans have a slight edge in the district based on voter pool but it is nearly 50/50 (they had excellent turnout[…]